Announcing PRTS in Asia
課程師資是PRTS 的博士班教授，課程學分是PRTS 神碩學分。本課程將接受美國神學教育協會（Association of Theological Schools, ATS）認證，其神碩學位將由PRTS 頒發。成績優秀的學生可直接申請進入 PRTS 博士班。我們希望這是叫所有關心亞洲神學教育的人非常興奮的消息。因為這代表了，亞洲學生不再須要去美國就可領受最頂尖的改革宗神學教育。這也是清教徒改革宗神學院的宣教策略：與其差派宣教士來亞洲，還不如投資培養亞洲本土的神學師資。此課程內容與 PRTS同步，學生申請標準就是PRTS 神碩的申請標準（https://prts.edu/curriculum/master-of-theology/）。
- Puritan Reformed Theological Seminary (PRTS), in cooperation with China Reformed Theological Seminary (CRTS), is offering its Th.M. program in Taipei.
- PRTS in Asia faculty will include the entire PRTS Ph.D. faculty── Dr. Adriaan Neele (Director), Dr. Greg Salazar, Dr. Daniel Timmer, and Dr. William VanDoodewaard ── as well as professors from CRTS and from other Reformed seminaries in the US such as WTS and RTS.
- PRTS in Asia is designed to train future Reformed-minded teachers in Asia, for both churches and seminaries. Its modular-course format is designed to accommodate those already working in the ministry. Taking three courses a year, student can complete the PRTS in Asia Th.M. degree in three years.
- PRTS in Asia will offer two Th.M. concentrations: Biblical Studies (BS), and Reformation and Post-Reformation Theology (RPRT). The first course will be “Isaiah”, taught by Dr. Timmer in January 2020.
- PRTS in Asia admission requirements, courses, and graduation requirements are the same as the PRTS Th.M. program in the US.
- PRTS in Asia will be taught in English. A TOEFL score of 85 is required. We will offer an intensive TOEFL course for those who need it, as well as help in correcting the grammar of papers.
- PRTS in Asia is an ATS (Association of Theological Schools)-accredited Th.M. program.
- A limited number of students will be accepted. (For requirements, please see https://prts.edu/curriculum/master-of-theology)
Please contact our Th.M. admissions coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
◆Job 約伯記 / Dr. Daniel Timmer—預計12月
◆Wilhelmus à Brakel 威廉默斯布雷克神學思想 / Dr. Adriaan Neele (一月課程)
◆Typology 預表 / Dr. Vern Poythress─ 預計六月
◆Reformed Moral Theology: History and Method 道德神學 / Dr. Bruce Baugus ─ 預計六月
【預表論】Typology, ThM in BS
日期：June 7-11, 14-17 , 2021
溥偉恩博士 Dr. Vern Poythress 授課
The course considers the nature of typology, its relation to analogy and prophecy, and guidelines for discerning and interpreting texts with a typological dimension. It includes the examination of sample texts with typology in them.本課程討論預表的本質，以及預表、類比和先知預言之間的關係。課程也會提供以預表的維度解釋經文的操作守則，並且檢視幾段包含預表的經文作為範例。
【改革宗倫理學：歷史與方法論】Reformed Moral Theology: History and Method, ThM in ST
日期：June 21-25, 2021
時間：8:00PM-12:00 AM (根據上課老師時區，可能前後調整半小時)
Dr. Bruce Baugus 博士 授課
This course will survey the development of moral theology from its origins to the eve of the Reformation.
This is an exploration of the historical roots of Reformed moral theology, demonstrating that there is a distinctly theological approach to the study of morality that takes Scripture as its primary source and
supreme authority. After observing the general contours and features of Reformed moral theology, we
will trace the development of moral theology through the prior Christian tradition with constant reference
to the appropriation and development of the Reformed tradition in the era of orthodoxy (sixteenth and
PRTS in Asia 主任 Andrew McCafferty
PRTS in Asia 助理 Easter Wu email@example.com
更多關於PRTS in Asia ── 請點選連結 https://prtsinasia.com/